MSI Office Furniture provides no hassle, cost-effective leasing solutions through our alliance with Blue Street Capital. You can finance your new or used furniture and cubicles from our wide variety of leading manufacturers including Herman Miller, Hon, Haworth, Knoll and Pleion with fixed monthly payments — over a period you choose. Blue Street will finance complete projects, enabling you to combine furniture and equipment from multiple vendors and manufacturers on a single lease.
There are a number of reasons why 8 out of 10 American businesses have embraced leasing to finance their office furniture and equipment. Among the many reasons are that leasing...
- Conserves Capital
- Frees up working capital for more productive operational uses and business opportunities. It also allows you to overcome capital budget restraints.
- Preserves Credit Lines
- Keeps bank lines of credit open for emergencies and diversifies your credit.
- 100% Financing
- No down payments are required and soft costs such as freight, installation, and tax are covered for both new and used furniture and equipment.
- Fixed Interest Rates
- Interest rates and payments are fixed to protect you against inflation or stock market volatility.
- Off Balance Sheet Financing
- Certain qualifying leases may provide for off balance sheet accounting treatment, thereby preserving your debt ratios.
- Tax Advantages
- Sales tax can be deferred over the lease term and qualifying payments reduce tax liabilities. You should discuss these advantages with your accountant or tax advisor.
- Flexible Payments and Terms
- No money down, extended terms, flexible payments, and equipment additions and upgrades are all available.
- Fast Approvals
- Quick credit approvals ensure that you get your office furniture as fast as possible.
- Simplified Documentation and Billing
- Small ticket transactions require just a convenient one-page credit application.